04 May 2007

Kick the Football

I'm a huge fan of soccer and over time, I've got to see many stadiums and matches. I forgot about these picture files until yesterday when I was going through some old stuff. These aren't all the games I've been to either. I think I have thousands of 3 x 5 photos of soccer matches all over my room at home. I took all of these photographs, I think they're pretty good, but let me know.
_____________________________________
Wembley Stadium under construction. London, England. Summer 200?

Amsterdam, Holland. July 2004. I was walking through Amsterdam looking for a place to eat breakfast and I stumbled upon the Ajax fan shop. Inside on the back wall they had the signatures of former stars like Guilit, Witsche, Rijkard, and a lot more.


United States vs. Paraguay
International Friendly in Columbus, Ohio







Summer 2003:
Champions World Series
Manchester United vs. FC Barcelona
Philadelphia, PA







A few years ago we had season tickets in Columbus, but then Dad and I realized the Crew were pretty bad. I've been to many games there, lots of photos, but no more season tickets.





FIFA Women's World Cup, 1999
United States 3, North Korea 0
Boston, MA



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.